Bengal Cat Adopton Application
Completing this application will help us to get to know you a little better and ensure that a Bengal cat is in fact the right cat for your needs.
All information will be kept confidential and used only by us.
The Bengal Cat has a happy, active, interactive and extremely intelligent personality. Every domestic cat breed has its unique features, and the exotic heritage of the Bengal cat can be seen in their every day activities. While Bengals will happily search out a lap or stretch out on the sofa next to you during naptime, they are very active during the rest of the day. The energetic Bengal is not for people who just want a leopard print cat for decoration. Whether they are fishing in the aquarium or playing in their water-bowls, fetching balls for their families, taking walks on a leash or climbing to the top of the highest cupboards, Bengals are constantly on the move and are perfect for anyone who wants to interact and play with their cat daily. The Bengal cat, like many other pets, demands a good deal of attention and affection and enjoys being an integral part of the family.
1. Have you owned a cat before?
2. Have seen or handled a Bengal cat before?
3. Do you have any other animals? Please describe.
4. What do you know about the Bengal personality?
5. Why have you decided a Bengal cat is the right breed for you?
6. Are all members of your family ready for a new Bengal cat?
7. What do you expect the activity level of this breed to be?
8. Have you ever given a pet away or taken a pet to the pound or shelter? If so, what were the circumstances?
9. Do you understand and accept that to be healthy, a Bengal cat must eat either canned, freeze dried or raw food - and absolutely no dry cat food?
10. Do you understand and accept that Bengal cats, because of their high intelligence and athleticism, may require more interaction and exercise than some other cat breeds, and that daily exercise, excursions or playtime will be required, particularly if they don't have another active feline playmate?
Please tell us a little about yourself.
Do you have any questions, comments or suggestions?
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our application.